Happy New Year, y’all! I’ve officially gone back to reality and headed back to work. I’m so excited for the New Year and can’t wait to see what’s in store for me, my family and friends. 2017 was amazing to me and I’m feeling super positive about the future. I really want to focus on my blog and share with y’all amazing sales, looks and tips that are truly beneficial. If you have anything you want me to blog about let me know!
I thought I would kick off the New Year by sharing a little bit more about myself so you can get to know me! My first few months of blogging have been quite fun and I’ve learned so much about myself as well as the blogging world. I really want to connect with y’all and meet new friends with similar interests! I figured sharing a couple things about myself (20 facts to be exact) would help me connect with y’all and maybe find something we have in common!
- I work full time as a Social Media Strategist at a Marketing Agency in Atlanta, which I think has helped me so much with my blog and knowledge about all the social media platforms.
- I graduated from Georgia Tech (GO JACKETS!) in 2010 with a degree in business and minor in French. If you’re doing the math- I turn 30 in April (yikes!)
- I was born in Mexico and moved to Atlanta in 1996
- I speak 3 languages: Spanish, English and French
- I studied in Switzerland at a finishing school one summer when I was 15, it was such a great experience!
- If I could go back and change my career I would be a Dentist or a Veterinarian
- I have a dog named Teddy who is a rescued Pekingese and 8 years old
- If given the opportunity to live anywhere in the world, Logan and I would love to live in Paris temporarily
- My favorite places to shop at are Nordstrom, Free People, Revolve, Shopbop
- I HATE coffee, which means you’ll never see me walking into a Starbucks or with a white cup with my name on it
- Because I hate coffee, I drink a Red Bull every single morning (probably not the greatest idea)
- Places I want to travel to: Bali, Amalfi Coast, South Africa, Calgary
- I love rap music especially Atlanta artists (Migos, aka Nawf Atlanta)
- I have one brother who is 5 years younger but I’m also super close to my three cousins Natalie, Pam and Steph and consider them my sisters
- I have a weird obsession with the Kardashians but just started liking them last year, Kylie Jenner is my favorite (hashtag goals)
- My favorite thing to eat is pizza and cheese dip (basically anything with melted cheese)
- My favorite thing to drink is Champagne (Veuve Clicquot) or Red Bull Vodka
- I’m a total homebody and I am satisfied with being on the couch and watching Bravo
- I’m super shy and quiet except when I’m around my family and friends (deff introverted)
- I’ve ran 5 half marathons- I do wanna point out that I NEVER worked out or ran in college, so really anything is possible
Well that’s all for now! Do we have anything in common? Follow along on my Instagram as I LOVE to post on Instagram Stories and share more about my daily life and routine.
Photos by Morgan Hayes Photography