Hey guys! Anyone a last minute shopper like me? Well, you’re in luck because I’ve rounded up some last minute gifts for the family that will arrive to you by Christmas Eve. I’ve also added some shopping deadlines at the end of this post to make sure you get your gifts on time, spoiler alert- tomorrow (12/20) is the last day for most retailers!
- Scarf- I’ve been waiting on this to go on sale and it finally has! Such a premium scarf and too cute.
- Portable Charger– these are super useful for those on the go and for the frequent traveler
- Furbo– My friend has this and swears by it. Perfect for the pet lover so you can check up on your fur baby and give the treats throughout the day.
- Air Fryer Cookbook- Cookbooks are a great gift and this one can be paired up with number 12 as well!
- Stroller Power– Idk if I’ve dropped enough hints to my family but I LOVE this!! I really hope I get it for Christmas. Seems perfect for mom- charger on the go and can hold your purse while attached to the stroller.
- Faux Fur Blanket– because everyone needs one to stay cozy. Only $30!
- Faux Fur Scarf– The perfect bold accessory for the winter.
- Pink Slippers– These make a great gift for pretty much anyone- your friend, mom, in law, grandmother- anyone!
- Pom Pom Slippers– Another option and a super easy gift that anyone will use.
- InstantPot– these have been super popular and can also be paired with a cookbook like number 17.
- Tile– these are awesome to attach to your key or phone so you never loose sight of them!
- Air fryer– just like the Instantpot, these have become super popular in the kitchen and make a great gift.
- Cast Iron Pan– We got this as a wedding gift and use it all the time! There are so many recipes for cast iron skillets and super easy to just through in the oven.
- Wifi Smart Plug– These are awesome to have in your home and can be powered through Alexa. You can schedule things to turn off and on as well as set a timer. SO COOL!
- Picture frame– did you just have a baby, get married/engaged, or take family photos? Print it out and blow it up in 8×10 and put it in a pretty frame. Family members love this!
- Sous Vide– Another great gift for those that love to cook and this pairs up with your smartphone.
- Instantpot Cookbook– Pair it up with number 10 or just give it to someone that already has the instant pot!
- Amazon Cloud– We have this and got it on Prime Day, we love it! We use it to check on our fur baby but it’s also a great camera for security inside your home. It can sync up to Alexa and also has an app that goes along with it.
Lastly, here are some shipping deadlines from major retailers so you can get your gifts on time and avoid the crowds at the mall. Happy Shopping!
Order by these dates so your gifts arrive by Christmas Eve, also a lot of these places have a red line by the item that shows the guaranteed delivery day. Another pro tip is to do store pick up when available and you can pick up your item right away.
Old Navy– 12/20
Macy’s- 5pm on 12/20
Bloomingdales– order by 12/20
Nordstrom– order by noon on 12/21
Amazon– if you have Amazon prime, make use of it and get it in two days!
Walmart– order by 2pm on 12/20
How useful was this post?
Click on a heart to rate it!
I am sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Help me provide more value for you!
Thanks for your feedback!