Walmart is my go to when it comes to buying groceries. Their prices are affordable and they always have everything I need. When shopping at Walmart, I’m always saving money on my grocery trips. I also enjoy using the grocery delivery option so I don’t even have to leave my house. New Walmart online customers can use promo code TRIPLE10 to save $10 off your first three pickup or delivery orders. ($50 min. Restrictions & fees apply).
Walmart makes it possible for you to stay on top of trends without having to worry about your budget. I’ve been seeing a Pizza Twist recipe online and I knew I wanted to try it with my kids. I ordered everything from Walmart and had it delivered to my home. The recipe was so easy and delicious and my kids loved participating. Recipe details below!
PIZZA TWIST RECIPE
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- jar of marinera sauce
- bag of mozarella cheese
- bag of italian blend cheese
- pack of pepperoni
- 1 stick of butter
- italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- optional: buffalo ranch for dipping
HOW TO MAKE:
- Turn oven on to bake at 400 degrees
- lay out one sheet of puff pastry and cover with a layer of marinera sauce
- sprinkle a mix of the two cheeses as a second layer
- add in pepperoni on top of the cheese
- lay the other sheet of puff pastry on top of the other one with the toppings
- press around all the edges to seal
- use a pizza cutter to cut the sheet lengthwise into 9 equal strips, then cut down the middle to double the number of strips
- gently, twist each stick making sure the two sheets remain sealed
- melt one stick of butter in the microwave and add italian seasoning and garlic powder to taste
- brush the butter mixture on every pizza twist
- place the pizza twists in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 mins
- Set out dipping sauces to pair with the pizza twists, I did marinera and buffalo ranch
I am sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Help me provide more value for you!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Leave a Reply